Full Text Linking
This resource is OpenURL compliant and SFX linking is provided.
This resource is Z39.50 compliant. Please see the Z39.50 Connection Guide for more details.
The data conforms to the XML 1.0 standard using a DTD created by Thomson Gale for capture of core metadata and page level elements.
MARC records are available.
- Basic search options - keyword, full text or subject
- Advanced search - keyword, full text or subject, publisher, author, article title, document type, publication title, date
- Full text searching within current publication
- Journal search
- Subject guide search
- Browse work title
- Browse publication titles
- Browse content sets
Post Search Options
- Print, email and download
- Infomarks and mark list
- Search history and dictionary
- Citation export to ProCite / Endnote
- Compare any 2 items from the mark list
Usage statistics are available for this resource and are COUNTER compliant.
Authentication is via the UK Access Management Federation, Athens, and IP addess range.
The Shakespeare Collection complies with W3C's WAI Priority 1 and 2 Checklists.