Full Text Linking
De Gruyter is a member of CrossRef.
For more information please see here: http://www.degruyter.com/cont/glob/zeitschriftenEn.cfm
The De Gruyter platform supports the z39.50 protocol.
De Gruyter supplies metadata at article level containing title, author etc. Ejournal metadata in the KBART format will soon be available
For more information on searching the platform please see here: http://www.reference-global.com/help/search
Post Search Options
- Users can email and save searches.
- On a results list or table of contents page, use the checkboxes to gather metadata for several (or all) of the articles displayed.
- Use the radio buttons to tell the citation-download feature how to format the bibliographic data you're harvesting.
- Each format is suited to use by specific citation management software. The formats that are currently available are: EndNote, BibTex, ProCite, Medlars, Reference Manager, RefWorks and RefWorks (China).
- More information: http://www.reference-global.com/help/content#Download%20to%20Citation%20Manager%20/%20Save%20Citations
COUNTER compliant usage statistics are available.
UK Access Management Federation (Shibboleth), IP address range.
From 2012 the site will conform to general AA and ADA guidelines.