Full Text Linking
Scholarly Communications Report is hosted by Atypon Link. You can search for or link to Atypon Link content with a URL that contains URL search syntax. When you know the search syntax, you can create URLs that link to any content that you can search for on the Atypon Link website.
For details about Atypon Link URL search syntax, refer to the Atypon Link URL Search Syntax Guide.
This resource is Z39.50 compliant via Atypon Link. Please reference the Z39.50 server instructions and settings document.
'Quick Search': Enter a keyword or phrase in the search field on the left of the screen. Indicate whether you wish to search for journals or articles
- if you search by article, the system will look for your term in the article's title, author's name, keywords and abstract as well as the DOI
- if you search by journal, the system will look for your term in the journal's title, print ISSN, publisher and subject
'Advanced Search': You can do this from the homepage or by choosing 'Search' from the top navigation menu
- select whether you wish to search for an article or a journal
- enter a keyword or phrase in the corresponding search field
- indicate the field(s) you wish to search in
- indicate the number of results you would like to see per page
Usage statistics are available for this resource and are COUNTER compliant. To access institutional reports, Librarians need to register as the Library Administrator on the Atypon link site.
Authentication is via Athens and IP address range.